Here are some great creative crafting projects that lets you recycle items you would otherwise throw out!
If you're anything like me you have a zillion grocery bags. So I really like the crocheting with plastic yarn or plarn as they call it. I also love the gift wrap paper that is recycled in decoupage! Think of the amount of gift wrapping paper that is thrown away every Christmas and Birthday. I hope you feel inspired to use some of these ideas to recycle some of the "trash" you have around the house! Have a wonderful day and Happy Recycling!
Hope this inspires you to do something creative! Happy Creating!
- For the Basket you see above: http://luckyladybirdcraft.blogspot.com/2009/03/over-past-few-weeks-me-and-my-friend.html
- How to make Magazine Coasters: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/43253/how-to-make-a-covered-button-bracelet-and-ring-set
- Gift bows made from magazines: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2009/10/make-gift-bow-from-magazine-page.html
- Gift Bag Envolopes: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2009/03/gift-bags-made-from-envelopes.html
- Crocheting with plastic yarn, or "plarn," is a fun way to repurpose plastic bags and create a reusable alternative that is durable and even recyclable!
- Gift Wrap Paper and Decoupage: I love this idea or recycling gift paper instead of filling up an entire garbage bag of gift wrapping paper!
- Recycling Can using Decoupage: http://www.craftideas.info/html/cans.html
Graphic, Web and Jewelry Designer and Artist...I'm inspired by all things creative. When I started jewelry making as a side hobby over 5 years ago, I became obsessed with the the craft and everything about it. Design, colors, textures, details and technique. I now not only make pieces I enjoy to wear but have hand created thousands of pieces for people all over the world.
Thank you so much for taking some time to getting to know a lil about myself. I hope you've found something here you love or to inspire you!Website: www.lilmisskaties.com